Monday, August 19, 2013

Hi, I am:

Hi All,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I Am a terrible journalist, so I am hoping I can keep up with this one better then the journal I started when I was 12, I wrote 3 journal entries (all of them were months apart lol) and the livejournal I had that I started online when I was 16, but sadly that didn't last long either!! ha!
But one thing I can say is that my mind tends to be drawn to 3 things: Photography, Crafting anything (scenes in particular in photography) and business. So there may be some hope for this blog yet!

As a photographer, I have always been drawn to photography. Something about capturing a moment in time that will never occur again! Yes, I'm a sentimentalist and I stash each and everything that I think one day may be nice to reflect upon. So photographing these moments for other people gives me a creative outlet, without packratting it into my house ;)

My husband and I started off in the restaurant business...we opened a Steakhouse because it something we both know and know well, but a couple of months ago I decided that I needed a break from the particular stresses of the restaurant business and in the meantime maybe I could try and make a go at something that makes me happy!

Starting my own photography business also granted me the greatest gift, the ability to make my own hours so I can spend as much time as possible with the biggest blessing in my life, my 1 -year-old son! He is walking/ running and into ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING, but he is my WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! Starting a second business has not been easy, but the clients I have had the opportunity to meet and work with have been so wonderful and are such an inspiration for me. Nothing excites me more than uploading pictures from a shoot and slaving over photoshop and tutorials to learn something new and improve my editing skills with each and every photograph...Thank you to all of you who have supported me in this endeavor so far and continue to do so! I am so beyond blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment